What important factor listed below differentiates Frame Relay from X.25?
- Frame Relay supports multiple PVCs over a single WAN carrier connection.
- Frame Relay is a cell-switching technology instead of a packet-switching technology like X.25.
- Frame Relay does not provide a Committed Information Rate (CIR).
- Frame Relay only requires a DTE on the provider side.
During a security assessment of a wireless network, Jim discovers that LEAP is in use on a network using WPA. What recommendation should Jim make?
- Continue to use LEAP. It provides better security than TKIP for WPA networks.
- Use an alternate protocol like PEAP or EAP-TLS and implement WPA2 if supported.
- Continue to use LEAP ...