When designing an object-oriented model, which of the following situations is ideal?
- High cohesion, high coupling
- High cohesion, low coupling
- Low cohesion, low coupling
- Low cohesion, high coupling
Which of the following is a common way that attackers leverage botnets?
- Sending spam messages
- Conducting brute-force attacks
- Scanning for vulnerable systems
- All of the above
Which one of the following statements is not true about code review?
- Code review should be a peer-driven process that includes multiple developers.
- Code review may be automated.
- Code review occurs during the design phase.
- Code reviewers may expect to review several hundred lines of code per hour.
Harold’s company ...