This domain includes questions from the following topics:
• Administrative, technical, and physical controls
• Facility location, construction, and management
• Physical security risks, threats, and countermeasures
• Fire prevention, detection, and suppression
• Intrusion detection systems
There’s a lot more to physical security than the card keys your users carry to enter the building or show to the security guard in the parking lot. Physical security addresses a wide variety of threats that can be technical, wildly unpredictable, and catastrophic—and security professionals need to know how to plan for and deal with them. Every organization should develop, implement, and maintain a physical security ...