Domain 6Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
Exam objectives in this chapter
• BCP and DRP Overview and Process
• Developing a BCP/DRP
• Backups and Availability
• DRP Testing, Training, and Awareness
• Continued BCP/DRP Maintenance
• Specific BCP/DRP Frameworks
Unique terms and definitions
• Business Continuity Plan (BCP)—a long-term plan to ensure the continuity of business operations
• Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)—a plan to maintain operations during a disaster.
• Disaster—any disruptive event that interrupts normal system operations
• Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)—a short-term plan to recover from a disruptive event
• Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)—quantifies how long a new or repaired system will run on average ...