Troubleshooting RD License Issuance
This recipe will show you how to troubleshoot problems concerning Remote Desktop Licenses being issued to devices or users trying to set up a RD session.
To troubleshoot RD License Issuance, follow these steps:
- Open the Event Viewer by navigating to Start | Run | eventvwr.msc.
- For RDS Per Device CALs, navigate to Windows Logs | System.
- Search for informational events with ID 82.
- For RDS Per User CALs, navigate to Applications and Services Logs | Microsoft | Windows | TerminalServices-Licensing | Admin.
- Search for informational events with ID 4143.
- If no entries are found, RD licenses are not issued.
Check for known events in the table in the next section to find a solution for common RD License server ...