Configuring console user accounts for the management console
This recipe will show you how to add additional user accounts to your Citrix License Server (CLS) management console.
The CLS management console manages its own user accounts and roles. To create a new user account, perform the following steps:
- Open your License Administration Console (Start | All Programs | Citrix | Management Consoles) or browse directly at
- Click on the Administration link in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Provide the required credentials to log in.
- Click on the User Configuration tab.
- Click on New User.
- Provide the required information (User Name, Password, and Role) and whether the user must change the password at the next logon ...