Monitoring the Citrix® license usage on the Dashboard
This recipe will show you how to monitor your Citrix license usage on the License Administration Console Dashboard of Citrix License Server (CLS).
To monitor the Citrix License usage, follow these steps:
- Open your License Administration Console (Start | All Programs | Citrix | Management Consoles) or browse directly to
- The Dashboard page is the landing page of the License Administration Console.
- Click on the arrow in front of the Citrix Startup License|Server to view details on the servers that requested a startup license from the CLS.
- Click on Hosts to get a list of servers by hostname.
- Click on the icon of a red circle with a white cross in the left pane of ...