Chapter 4. Citrix® StoreFront
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Scripting a command-line installation of Citrix® StoreFront
- Configuring a StoreFront Store
- Configuring StoreFront Receiver for Web
- Configuring Remote Access for a Store
- Configuring StoreFront for mobile devices
- Configuring StoreFront Receiver for Web using configuration files
- Managing application behavior by adding keywords
- Changing the Server Base URL
- Troubleshooting StoreFront Errors
A XenApp infrastructure consists of many components to ensure that users can start a published desktop or application. Each Citrix component within the XenApp infrastructure runs as part of the entire chain to offer users published applications, desktops, and/or resources.
When Citrix ...