Creating a custom Load Evaluator
This recipe will show you how to create a custom Load Evaluator that can be assigned to a published application or XenApp server.
To create a custom Load Evaluator, follow these steps:
- Open the Citrix XenApp management console AppCenter by navigation to Start | Administrative Tools | Citrix | Management Consoles.
- Select XenApp | <FarmName> | Load Evaluators on the left pane.
- Select New | Add load evaluator on the Action pane to the right.
- Enter Name and Description for the Load Evaluator that explains its use.
- Select and configure the rules you want to apply.
- Click on OK.
With a Load Evaluator, ...