Using Worker Groups to cluster XenApp® servers and configurations
This recipe will show you how to group XenApp servers within a CXA Farm to apply specialized configurations by clustering servers in separate Worker Groups.
To create a Worker Group, follow these steps:
- Open the Citrix XenApp management console AppCenter by navigating to Start | Administrative Tools | Citrix | Management Consoles.
- Select XenApp | <FarmName> | Worker Groups on the middle pane.
- Select Create worker group on the Action pane.
- Enter a Name and Description for the Worker Group.
- Select a source to add the XenApp servers manually or based upon Active Directory Group/OU membership.
- Click on Add to either manually add the servers or specify the Active Directory source ...