Working with print drivers on Citrix® XenApp®
This recipe will show you how to manage printer drivers on Citrix XenApp (CXA) servers.
To replicate printer drivers between XenApp servers, follow these steps:
- Install the printer server role with the following PowerShell commands:
- Open the Print Management console on the source XenApp server by navigating to Start | Run | printmanagement.msc.
- Select Print Management |Print Servers | <Server name> on the left pane.
- Select More Actions | Export printers to a file ....
- Click on Next.
- Select a file location and click on Next.