Monitoring XenApp® with Health Monitoring and Recovery
This recipe will show you how to configure XenApp Health Monitoring and Recovery policies to monitor the Citrix XenApp server.
To use the Health Monitoring and Recovery feature of Citrix XenApp to monitor the server, follow these steps:
- Open the Citrix XenApp management console AppCenter by navigating to Start | Administrative Tools | Citrix | Management Consoles.
- Select XenApp | <FarmName> | Policies in the left pane.
- Click on New in the Computer tab in the right pane.
- Enter a Name and Description for the policy and click on Next.
- Select Server Settings | Health monitoring and Recovery in the left pane.
- Configure the corresponding computer policy settings for Health monitoring,