Managing XenApp® resource allocation
This recipe will show you how to manage the allocation of CXA server resources, such as CPU and RAM.
To manage memory and CPU usage for the XenApp servers, follow these steps:
- Open the Citrix XenApp management console AppCenter by navigating to Start | Administrative Tools | Citrix | Management Consoles.
- Select XenApp | <FarmName> | Policies in the left pane.
- Click on New in the Computer tab in the right pane.
- Enter a Name and Description for the policy and click on Next.
- Select Server Settings | Memory/CPU in the left pane.
- Configure the different policy setting in this section for CPU and Memory optimization and click on Next.
- Configure a policy filter if one is required and click on Next
- Click on ...