Configuring XenApp® reboot schedules for maintenance
This recipe will show you how to configure a scheduled reboot schema for a CXA.
To configure a reboot schedule, follow these steps:
- Open the Citrix XenApp management console AppCenter by navigating to Start | Administrative Tools | Citrix | Management Consoles.
- Select XenApp | <FarmName> | Policies in the left pane.
- Click on New in the Computer tab in the right pane.
- Enter a Name and Description for the policy and click on Next.
- Select Server Settings | Reboot Behavior in the left pane.
- Configure the different policy settings to apply the desired reboot schedule time and corresponding ...