Troubleshooting the Protocol Driver error message
This recipe will show you how to troubleshoot the Protocol Driver Error messages that users may receive when they are unable to launch a published application from XenApp 6.5.
The Protocol Driver error message can have more than one cause, so let's run a step-by-step analysis of the entire route from client to server to find the specific reason.
- Ensure the latest ICA client is installed on the client device, including the Online Plug-in.
- Find the Citrix Receiver icon in the system tray on the Windows client.
- Right-click on the icon and select About.
- Click on Support Info to see the Receiver version, installed plug-ins, and Online Plug-in version:
- Ensure the Citrix Web Interface site is ...