Troubleshooting pass-through authentication with Web Interface
This recipe will show you how to troubleshoot pass-through authentication from a domain joined Windows client through the Citrix Web Interface.
To troubleshoot pass-through authentication, follow these steps:
- Open the task manager on the client device (Start | Run | taskmgr.exe).
- Check if the process ssonsvr.exe is running in the task manager:
- Ensure the Citrix Receiver was installed with the following command line and that the client device was rebooted afterwards:
CitrixReceiver.exe /includeSSON ENABLE_SSON=Yes
- Open the registry on the client device (Start | Run | regedit).
- Check if the registry value Enable is set to
true for the following registry key:
32-bit: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA ...