Troubleshooting XenApp® policies for Worker Groups
This recipe will show you how to troubleshoot the XenApp policies, when they are not applied correctly to the Worker Group that is configured in the policy filter.
To troubleshoot XenApp policies filtered for Worker Groups, follow these steps:
- Open the Citrix XenApp management console AppCenter (Start | Administrative Tools | Citrix | Management Consoles).
- Select XenApp | <FarmName> | Policies in the left pane.
- Click on the Computer tab in the Policies pane.
- If a policy uses a Worker Group filter, check if the XenApp server is a member of the filtered Worker Group.
gpupdate /force to immediately apply the latest policy settings to the XenApp server.
- Check the Worker Groups the XenApp ...