Troubleshooting client clipboard issues
This recipe will show you how to troubleshoot the client clipboard issues that prevent a user from copying and pasting between the client device and the Citrix XenApp user session.
To fix a broken clipboard, follow these steps:
- Open the Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration console (Start | Run | tsconfig.msc).
- Double-click on the ICA-TCP Connection and select the Client Settings tab:
- Ensure Clipboard is not selected in the Redirection section to be disabled.
- Click on OK.
- Double-click on the RDP-TCP Connection and select the Client Settings tab.
- Ensure Clipboard is not selected in the Redirection ...