This recipe will provide guidelines for printer configurations in Citrix XenApp infrastructures as provided by Citrix. Approximately 90 percent of most printing issues are related to printer drivers. The other 10 percent can be related to the Microsoft print spooler (
spoolsv.exe) or the Citrix Print Manager service (
You can read the Printing Recommendations for a XenApp/Terminal Server Environment at Citrix's Knowledge Center at http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX136332.
You can read the XenDesktop and XenApp Printing – Planning Guide at Citrix's Knowledge Center at http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX134943.
To apply printing recommendations for XenApp, follow these guidelines: ...