Chapter 9. Working with XenDesktop® PowerShell
In this chapter, we will cover the following recipes:
- Retrieving system information – configuration service cmdlets
- Managing Active Directory accounts – ADIdentity cmdlets
- Managing the Citrix® Desktop Controller and its resources – Broker and AppV cmdlets
- Administering hosts and machines – Host and Machine Creation cmdlets
- Managing additional components – StoreFront Admin and Logging cmdlets
At this point in the book, we have implemented a fully functioning XenDesktop architecture made of the core components along with additional features in terms of security and performance.
With hundreds or thousands of hosts to configure and machines to deploy, configuring all the components manually could ...