XenServer is shipped with the following six pre-established roles:
- Pool Administrator (Pool Admin): Like LSU, this role grants you rights to perform all operations on XenServer pools and hosts
- Pool Operator (Pool Operator): This role can do everything on XenServer pools and hosts apart from adding/removing users and modifying their roles
- Virtual Machine Power Administrator (VM Power Admin): This role grants you rights to create and manage virtual machines in the pool
- Virtual Machine Administrator (VM Admin): This role is similar to a VM Power Admin but does not grant you the right to migrate VMs or perform snapshots
- Virtual Machine Operator (VM Operator): This role grants you the right to perform start/stop/reset operations
- Read-only ...