Time for action—creating the stylesheet
Normally, in static HTML pages, you create a CSS file and attach it to your template using an HTML
<link> tag. In CMS Made Simple, stylesheets are saved in the database, and therefore cannot be linked directly. Let us see how stylesheets can be created and attached to the templates.
- In the admin console, click on Layout | Stylesheets.
- Click the Add a Stylesheet link at the bottom of the list.
- Type in the name of the new stylesheet and enter the CSS code in the Content field, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Click on Submit. The new stylesheet is added to the list of stylesheets.
- To attach the new stylesheet ...