A proven process for changing the way you behave--used by a renowned executive coach for more than 25 years
Are you able, ready, and willing to permanently change your behavior?
Permanently replacing deeply ingrained behaviors with new ones is one of the hardest challenges to overcome. But in Coach Yourself to Win, master executive coach Howard Guttman combines his own expert insight and deep extensive coaching experience to create a step-by-step process that you can follow to change the behaviors that have been holding you back from what you truly want.
Unlike many self-help books offering advice on how to improve either your career or your personal life,Coach Yourself to Win bridges the two worlds in order to help you improve your performance--whether you're earning your living or living your life.
Coach Yourself to Win is written for the vast number of people who seek to create a new future for themselves. To help you achieve breakthrough performance on the job and in your life, you will learn to master a practical, tested self-coaching process that will enable you to:
- Clarify, set, and stay committed to realistic intentions
- Zero in on what holds you back
- Find the support you've been lacking
- Develop a path for change
- Evaluate yourself along the way
- Make necessary corrections to your plan
- Realize your intention to achieve a "new you"
Coach Yourself to Win provides an easy-to-follow seven-step plan that will generate lasting, positive change in your professional and personal life. To help you implement the plan, Guttman provides a dedicated Web site--www.coachyourselftowin.com--where you will find all the supporting materials you will need as you go through the process, because you are the key to the happy ending you desire.
Table of contents
- Opener 00:00:18
- Preface 00:06:57
- Before We Begin 00:01:54
- Introduction 00:29:33
- Chapter 1: Can You Coach Yourself to Win? 00:44:08
- Chapter 2: Setting Your Intention 1:03:52
- Chapter 3: Choosing Your Traveling Companions 00:59:14
- Chapter 4: What's the Message? 00:38:42
- Chapter 5: How Should You Respond? 00:25:06
- Chapter 6: Mapping Your Route 00:38:17
- Chapter 7: Getting and Staying There 00:45:53
- Additional Resources for Self-Coaches 00:00:40
- Title: Coach Yourself to Win: 7 Steps to Breakthrough Performance on the Job and In Your Life (Audio Book)
- Release date: September 2010
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071804455
You might also like
The Communication Clinic: 99 Proven Cures for the Most Common Business Mistakes (Audio Book)
The Communication Clinic addresses numerous different elements of communication, including blog posts, making successful presentations, writing …
Personality at Work: The Drivers and Derailers of Leadership (Audio Book)
Personality matters. The actions and interactions between individuals have a huge impact on outcomes in the …
Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition (Audio Book)
The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[ Crucial …
Think on Your Feet: Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Impromptu Communication Skills on the Job (Audio Book)
An engaging guide to developing the mental agility to make you a bolder, better, more confident …