I assume, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you:
- Have a good reason to be reading Coaching with NLP For Dummies without the desire to wade through all the possible books and courses on the topic.
- Are interested in discovering and applying new coaching and NLP ideas for yourself as well as clients.
- Want to enhance your NLP-related skills.
- Need to get stuck in with your coaching to tackle real issues immediately.
- Want to develop a practical set of coaching tools.
- Know that you can benefit from coaching yourself as well as coaching others.
- Are committed to being proficient and professional in your coaching activities.