Creating sprite frame animations
You may have noticed that there are three assets for the bird. These will be used to create a keyframe animation that will run in a loop. SpriteBuilder makes this process very simple:
- Create a new file that uses a sprite as its root object. Call it
- Select CSprite in the editor.
- In the options pane on the right-hand side of the screen, there is an option for Sprite frame. Set it to
- Now, in order to create the animation, select all the bird images in the resources pane on the left of the screen. Right-click on them and select Create keyframes from Selection.
- Notice that there has been three keyframes created ...