Experiment confidently and have fun with coding
About This Video
- Learn to code with absolutely no prior knowledge or experience
- Build a solid foundation in writing code before you go on to master any coding language
- Understand the theory and pseudo coding and build your first app with Scratch and Python
Coding for Beginners is the most beginner-friendly eLearning course for anyone looking to start coding! It doesn't matter if you've never even seen a line of computer code before - if you're interested or just wondering if you can learn to code, this is the course for you!
This coding guide is designed as a generic, foundation-level course to help you grasp the common coding concepts that you'll apply in any programming language you choose to learn. You'll get a real head start before you advance to mastering a dedicated language and its syntax.
Who this book is for
This is course is for complete beginners. You don’t need any knowledge of coding or computer programming to get started with this course.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : You can code!
- Chapter 3 : Coding in a nutshell
- Chapter 4 : Common Coding Concepts
- Chapter 5 : Coding Project
- Chapter 6 : Course Summary
- Title: Coding for Beginners: You can Learn to Code!
- Release date: January 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800200401
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …
Python A-Z - Learn Python Programming By Building 5 Projects
Python programming masterclass for beginners – learn all about Python 3 with object-oriented concepts, five projects …