701. K. Crammer and Y. Singer (2002) On the learnability and design of output codes for multiclass problems, Machine Learning 47(2): 201–33.
702. M.F. Balcan, A. Blum, and K. Yang (2005) Co-training and expansion: Towards bridging theory and practice, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 17: 89–96.
703. Wikipedia, Semi-supervised learning–Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi supervised learning.
704. O. Chapelle, B. Schölkopf, and A. Zien (2006) Semi-supervised Learning, vol. 2. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
705. N. Adams (2009) Semi-supervised learning, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society) 172(2): 530.
706. N. Grira, M. Crucianu, and N. Boujemaa (2004) Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Clustering: A Brief Survey: A Review of Machine Learning Techniques for Processing Multimedia Content, Report of the MUSCLE European Network of Excellence (FP6).
707. S. Basu, I. Davidson, and K.L. Wagstaff (2008) Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications. Chapman & Hall/CRC.
708. E.P. Xing, A.Y. Ng, M.I. Jordan, and S. Russell (2002) Distance metric learning, with application to clustering with side-information, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 15: 505–12.
709. S. Basu, A. Banerjee, and R. Mooney (2002) Semi-supervised clustering by seeding, in Proceedings of 19th International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 19–26.
710. A. Blum and T. Mitchell (1998) Combining labeled ...