Get full access to Collected Works of H. S. Tsien (1938-1956) and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
(Daniel and Florence Guggenheim, Jet Propulsion Center, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California)
1. Histotical Development
2. Simple Example
3. Essential Features of the PLK Method
II. Ordinary Differential Equations
1. Equations of First Order
2. Case of q0 > 0
3. Case of q0 = 0
4. Case of q0 < 0
5. Equations Requiring the Boundary Layer Method
6. Second Order Equations
7. Irregular Singularity
8. Combined Method; Sink Flow of a Viscous Gas
III. Hyperbolic Pastial Differential Equations
1. Generalization to Hyperbolic Equations
2. Progressive Wave Far from Source
3. Solution for Progressive Waves
4. Uniformly Valid Solution with Initial Condition
5. Perturbation ...
Get Collected Works of H. S. Tsien (1938-1956) now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.