The following basic steps apply to setting up a Compiere instance:
- Define the initial Chart of Accounts (account elements) template for the tenant.
- Create the tenant instance to hold your Compiere data.
- Define your calendar year and periods.
- Populate and define the data structures of the following:
- Organizations, Warehouses, Bank, Cash Books, and Unit of measures.
- Accounting schema, account elements, currencies, and charges.
- Accounting set-ups of Business Partner Groups, Product Categories, Tax, Projects, Works Orders, bank accounts, cash books, and warehouses.
- Document types, Document Sequences, Payment Terms, and Sales Regions
- Define system users and access roles.
Defining the account elements (Chart of Accounts) import
Prior to ...