In this chapter you will learn:
• How to prevent static electricity, RFI, and EMI from harming or interfering with a computer
• The tools needed to work on computers
• How to take apart a computer and put it back together
• How to perform basic voltage and continuity checks
• How to upgrade or replace a power supply
• Different power-saving techniques
• What type of power devices can be used to protect computers
• Tips for good written communication
CompTIA Exam Objectives
What CompTIA A+ exam objectives are covered in this chapter?
✓ 801-1.2 Differentiate between motherboard components, their ...