In this chapter you will learn:
• Different memory technologies
• How to plan for a memory installation or upgrade
• To install and remove memory chips
• How to optimize memory for Windows platforms
• Best practices for troubleshooting memory problems
• The benefits of teamwork
CompTIA Exam Objectives
What CompTIA A+ exam objectives are covered in this chapter?
✓ 801-1.2 Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, and properties.
✓ 801-1.3 Compare and contrast RAM types and features.
✓ 801-1.5 Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media.
✓ 801-3.1 Install and configure ...