In this chapter you will learn:
• To distinguish between the Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems
• To install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows XP, Vista, and 7
• To install hardware and software
• About various tools and features, such as System Restore, driver roll back, and WinRE
• What Windows goes through to boot the system and how to troubleshoot boot problems
• About the Computer Management console, Task Manager, and Event Viewer
• How to avoid burnout in the IT field
CompTIA Exam Objectives
What CompTIA exam objectives are covered in this chapter?
✓ 802-1.1 Compare and ...