In this chapter you will learn:
• To configure an internal external modem
• To explain basic handshaking between a DTE device and a DCE device
• To use Windows tools when working with modems
• To cable and configure a DSL modem and a cable modem
• Other Internet connectivity options such as satellite, broadband wireless, WiMax, and wireless modems
• Why VoIP is important to technicians
• To perform basic modem troubleshooting
• The benefits of mentoring in the IT field
CompTIA Exam Objectives
What CompTIA A+ exam objectives are covered in this chapter?
✓ 801-1.4 Install and configure expansion ...