In this chapter you will learn:
• How networks can be wired (or wireless)
• How to identify common network cables
• How Ethernet works
• About the OSI and TCP/IP models and different protocols
• To identify MAC, IPv4, and IPv6 addresses
• To set up wired and wireless networks
• Common network troubleshooting tools
• To configure and access a network printer
• How to configure apps on a mobile device
• How to be a proactive technician
CompTIA Exam Objectives
What CompTIA A+ exam objectives are covered in this chapter?
✓ 801-1.2 Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, ...