References by subject
Component package types and mounting (surface-mounted device)
- IPC-7351B, Section 8.0-16.0, pp. 54–86.
Component placement, spacing, and orientation
- IPC-1902 (grid resolution considerations).
- IPC-2221B, Section 7.2.4, p. 68; Section 8.1, p. 73–78.
- IPC-7351B, Section 3.4, p. 31 (SMD).
- IPC-AJ-820A. Assembly and Joining Handbook.
- IPC-CM-770E, Section 8.1, p. 44.
- Coombs, C. F., Jr. (2001). Coombs’ printed circuits handbook (5th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. Section 49.4.
- Avoiding passive-component pitfalls, Doug Grant and Scott Wurcer, Analog Devices Application Note AN-348.
- Biasing and decoupling op amps in single supply applications, Charles Kitchin, Analog Devices Application ...
Get Complete PCB Design Using OrCAD Capture and PCB Editor, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.