Everything you need to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam, from Mike Meyers, CompTIA expert and bestselling author.
About This Video
Work with CPU, RAM, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
Manage input devices and removable media.
Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
Install video and multimedia cards.
Work with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
Connect to the Internet.
Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals
This is the first of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Path of the PC Tech
- Chapter 2 : The Visible Computer
- Chapter 3 : Microprocessors
- Chapter 4 : RAM
- Chapter 5 : BIOS
- Chapter 6 : Motherboards
- Chapter 7 : Power Supplies
- Chapter 8 : Troubleshooting a Power Supplies
- Chapter 9 : Implementing Hard Drives
Chapter 10 : Essential Peripherals
- CD Media 00:08:26
- DVD Media 00:08:12
- Blu-ray Media 00:03:23
- Universal Serial Bus 00:06:25
- USB 00:04:41
- Flash Memory Overview 00:03:57
- Firewire and Other Connections 00:10:20
- Keyboards and Mice 00:08:47
- Other Input Devices 00:05:00
- KVM Switches 00:03:29
- Cameras and camcorders 00:02:24
- Webcams 00:02:19
- Installing PC Expansion Cards Part 1 00:15:22
- Installing PC Expansion Cards Part 2 00:12:38
Chapter 11 : Building a PC
- The Right PC for You 00:03:13
- Chapter 12 : Display Technologies
- Chapter 13 : Essentials of Networking
Chapter 14 : Local Area Networking
- Introduction to TCP/IP 00:15:15
- Network Ids and Subnet Mask 00:12:05
- Dynamic IP addressing 00:10:10
- NAT 00:02:22
- Special IP addresses 00:04:49
- PING and IPconfig 00:07:27
- TCP, UDP and ICMP 00:04:02
- Port Numbers 00:04:48
- Working with Connections 00:06:35
- Understanding DNS 00:12:17
- Dealing with DNS 00:08:30
- Windows Naming 00:09:13
- NET Command 00:08:17
- NETDOM Command 00:05:20
- Windows Name Resolution 00:11:32
- Routers 00:03:43
- Configuring Routers 00:16:45
- Advanced Router Configuration 00:15:38
- Chapter 15 : Wireless Networking
- Chapter 16 : The Internet
- Chapter 17 : Portable Computing
- Chapter 18 : Understanding Mobile Devices
- Chapter 19 : Printers and Multifunction Devices
- Title: CompTIA A+ Certification 901. The Total Course
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788470131
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition
If you’ve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how …
The Art of Hacking (Video Collection)
26 Hours of Video Instruction Description Your complete guide to help you get up and running …
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …