Installing and Configuring Printers
The following CompTIA A+ 220-801 Exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 4.1 Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated imaging process.
- Imaging drum, fuser assembly, transfer belt, transfer roller, pickup rollers, separate pads, duplexing assembly
- Imaging process: processing, charging, exposing, developing, transferring, fusing and cleaning
- Ink cartridge, print head, roller, feeder, duplexing assembly, carriage and belt
- Feed assembly, heating element
- Special thermal paper
- Print head, ribbon, tractor feed
- Impact paper
- 4.2 Given a scenario, install and configure printers.
- Use appropriate printer drivers ...