The following CompTIA A+ 220-802 objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 3.1 Explain the basic features of mobile operating systems.
- Android vs. iOS (Open source vs. closed source/vendor specific, App source (app store and market), Screen orientation (accelerometer/gyroscope), Screen calibration, GPS and geotracking
- 3.2 Establish basic network connectivity and configure email.
- Wireless/cellular data network (enable/disable)
- Bluetooth (Enable Bluetooth, Enable pairing, Find device for pairing, Enter appropriate pin code, Test connectivity)
- Email configuration
- Server address (POP3, IMAP, Port and SSL settings)
- 3.3 Compare and contrast methods for securing mobile devices.
- Passcode locks
- Remote wipes ...