THE FOLLOWING A+ 220-902 EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ 1.1 Compare and contrast various features and requirements of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
- Features: 32-bit vs. 64-bit; Aero, gadgets, user account control, system restore, sidebar, compatibility mode, administrative tools, security center, event viewer, file structure and paths, category view vs. classic view
- ✓ 1.4 Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft operating system features and tools.
- System utilities: NOTEPAD
- ✓ 1.7 Perform common preventive maintenance procedures using the appropriate Windows OS tools.
- Best practices: Windows updates
- Tools: System restore
- ✓ 2.2 Given ...