THE FOLLOWING COMPTIA A+ 220-902 EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ 1.1: Compare and contrast various features and requirements of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Vista).
- Features: 32-bit vs. 64-bit
- Aero, gadgets, user account control, bit-locker, shadow copy, system restore, ready boost, sidebar, compatibility mode, administrative tools, defender, Windows firewall, security center
- ✓ 1.2: Given a scenario, install Windows PC operating systems using appropriate methods.
- Types of installations: Upgrade, Clean install, Image deployment
- ✓ 1.4: Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft operating system features and tools.
- Administrative: Local Users and groups, Local security policy, ...