THE COMPTIA A+ EXAM 220-901 TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 2.1 Identify the various types of network cables and connectors.
- Connectors: SC, ST and LC
- Twisted Pair
- Connectors: RJ-11, RJ-45
- Wiring standards: T568A, T568B
- Connectors: BNC, F-connector
- 2.2 Compare and contrast the characteristics of connectors and cabling.
- Types (single-mode vs. multi-mode)
- Speed and transmission limitations
- Twisted pair
- Types: STP, UTP, CAT3, CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6e, CAT7, plenum, PVC
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.