Chapter 1 Cloud Computing Overview, Concepts, and Models
THE FOLLOWING COMPTIA CLOUD+ EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- 1.0 Cloud Concepts and Models
- 1.1 Compare and contrast cloud services.
- SaaS (according to NIST)
- IaaS (according to NIST)
- PaaS (according to NIST)
- Accountability and responsibility based on service models
- 1.2 Compare and contrast cloud delivery models and services.
- On-premise vs. Off-premise hosting
- Accountability and responsibility based on delivery models
- Security differences between models (multitenancy issues, data segregation, network isolation, check laws and regulations)
- Functionality and performance validation based on chosen delivery model
- Orchestration platforms
- 1.3 Summarize cloud characteristics and terms.
- On-demand self serve/just in time service
- Ubiquitous access
- Metering resource pooling
- Cloud bursting
- Rapid deployment
- 1.4 Explain ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.