In this chapter you will:
• Learn the details of developing course materials
• Design effective materials for learner objectives
• Select vendor-provided materials
• Determine make-or-buy decisions for classroom resources
• Manage materials in the virtual classroom
• Customize classroom materials for learner needs
While most of the CompTIA CTT+ examination focuses on the trainer’s ability to teach a technical topic, you’ll also need to be familiar with training materials. Most technical trainers don’t actually design and develop the course materials, though they should be involved in the process. The course materials—whether they be course workbooks, job aids, or even your PowerPoint slides—in the eyes ...