In this chapter you will:
• Follow the communication model
• Utilize active listening to comprehend what learners are saying
• Rely on effective listening to discover the learners’ intent
• Create good quizzes to test learner comprehension
• Implement the social learning theory
• Create games and activities to engage learners
Public speaking can be pretty scary even when you have a class that’s excited about the technology and eager to hear what you have to say. But speaking in front of a group can be even more daunting when the group isn’t sure why the training is needed, what the objectives for the class are, and how you’ll help them do their work better. It’s not a pleasant day when you begin your class ...