In this chapter you will:
• Measure learning objective retention
• Develop course examinations
• Utilize embedded assessment for ongoing assessment
• Assess learner competencies and information retention
• Implement authentic learning assessments in technical courses
• Create and deliver on technical training learning goals
The goal of technical training is to get learners to change their behaviors based on what they learn in a technical training class. While you motivate people to change behavior in the classroom, you may not have the opportunity to see the actual change of behavior once they’ve left your training room and have returned to their jobs. As part of your training, you can measure the learners’ ...