In this chapter you will:
• Understand summative evaluations
• Develop formative evaluations
• Explore the Kirkpatrick model for evaluations
• Utilize evaluations for instructor performance improvement
• Implement e-based evaluation methods
Instructors, all instructors, can continue to improve their delivery, facilitation, and performance in the classroom. Instructor evaluations help organizations determine the level of learner satisfaction, but also give insight to how the instructor may improve. Class evaluations measure the immediate depth of effectiveness of the class design and how the class can be improved for future learners.
Organizations need learners ...