Total Seminars and Mike Meyers presents Ethical Hacking prep for the CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst CSA+ CS0-001 Exam.
About This Video
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
- It is a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ or to be certified in these topics.
Welcome to CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CSA+ CS0-001. The Total Course from Total Seminars and Brent Chapman. This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA CSA+ Certification (CS0-001) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam. The course covers all the CompTIA CSA+ CS0-001 Objective Domains: Threat Management, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Security Architecture and Tool Sets. Topics include: Threat and vulnerability management, conducting an analyzing reconnaissance, responding to network-based threats, securing a corporate network, Cyber incident response, Determining the impact of incidents, Preparing the incident response toolkit.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction 00:01:50
- Chapter 2 : Conducting Reconnaissance
- Chapter 3 : Analysing Reconnaissance Results
- Chapter 4 : Responding to Network-Based Threats
- Chapter 5 : Securing a Corporate Environment
- Chapter 6 : Vulnerability Management
- Chapter 7 : Analysing Vulnerabilities Scan Results
- Chapter 8 : Incident Response
- Chapter 9 : Preparation Phase
- Chapter 10 : Forensic Tools
- Chapter 11 : Common Symptoms of Compromise
- Chapter 12 : Incident Recovery and Post-Incident Response Process
- Chapter 13 : Frameworks, Common Policies, Controls, and Procedures
- Chapter 14 : Identity and Access Management
- Chapter 15 : Defence Strategies
- Chapter 16 : Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Chapter 17 : Tools and Technologies
- Title: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CSA+ CS0-001. The Total Course
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789138672