Chapter 1Domain 1.0: Threat and Vulnerability Management
EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- 1.1 Explain the importance of threat data and intelligence.
- Intelligence sources
- Confidence levels
- Indicator management
- Threat classification
- Threat actors
- Intelligence cycle
- Commodity malware
- Information sharing and analysis communities
- 1.2 Given a scenario, utilize threat intelligence to support organizational security.
- Attack frameworks
- Threat research
- Threat modeling methodologies
- Threat intelligence sharing with supported functions
- 1.3 Given a scenario, perform vulnerability management activities.
- Vulnerability identification
- Scanning parameters and criteria
- Inhibitors to remediation
- 1.4 Given ...
Get CompTIA CySA+ Practice Tests, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.