- Which of the passwords listed below is considered secured?
A. password123 B. t%h@)_14!*! C. 12345678 D. abcdefgh
- Which environment variable stores the current shell?
A. SHELL B. BASH C. SH D. TCSH
- Which mount point hold system configuration files?
A. /boot B. /home C. /etc D. /var
- Which command is used to update GRUB2 in Ubuntu?
A. update-grub2 B. make-grub C. update-grub-gfxpayload D. grub2-update
- Which directory is the GRUB configuration files located in Ubuntu 18?
A. /boot/grub2/ B. /var C. /etct/grub2/grub/ D. /boot/grub/
- Which characters can be used to test 2 conditions and return TRUE if both conditions are true?
A. && B. || C. // D. ==
- Which character is used in front an equal sign = to ensure a condition ...