This chapter covers CompTIA Network+ objectives 1.7 and 3.4. Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to answer the following questions:
• What are the components that create wireless networks?
• What are the characteristics of 802.11 wireless standards?
• How is spread spectrum technology used in wireless networking?
• What is the function of the beacon management frame?
• What are the factors that cause wireless interference?
• How can wireless networks be secured?
One of the bigger changes in the networking world since the release of the previous Network+ exam is in wireless networking. Networks of all shapes and sizes incorporate wireless segments. Home wireless networking has also grown significantly ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.